Ann Arbor Michigan Insider Community Information

Monday, July 23, 2007

New Apple Store in Ann Arbor

If you want to be on national TV show House Hunters for ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, you can be featured on HGTV if you buy a home in the next couple of weeks with Kathy Toth & Team, Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Well I got to visit the new Apple store in Ann Arbor, MI, Washtenaw County. It opened Saturday in the Briarwood Mall. I tested the Iphone by texting and making a call. The intuitive picture resizing was cool…just pinching your index finger and thumb along the screen allows the pictures to be re sized. I like the way you can scroll through notepad pages. It looks like you are lifting the corner of each page as you view the next one. While I would love to have one of these, I think I will be staying with my work horse Treo to keep all my contacts synched with our data base. The Treo is working fine and since “it ain’t broke”, I will continue to receive all my email from info@KathyToth.com and be productive with this tool. It is good to know what technology tools are out there and this is a fun place to visit; the line was not too bad. It is right next to The Limited Store.

Kathy Toth & Team
http://www.kathytoth.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Copyright © KT & Associates 2006. All full copyright rights are reserved by KT & Associates. Other bloggers and journalists are allowed to
excerpt and link to posts(as is common with bloggers,) as full credit/attribution is given to
Kathy Toth and Team at http://annarborrealestate.blogspot.com.