Ann Arbor Michigan Insider Community Information

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pinckeny Rodeo

We got to visit the rodeo in Pinckney this SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd 2007. Click Here for more info on the Pinckney Rodeo.

As you can see from the photos I took, the weather was perfect and the cowgirls/cowboys put on a good show. This year was the 5th Anniversary! Helluva Rodeo takes place at TMZ Farm on Patterson Lake Road in Putnam Township, one mile east of Hell and two miles from downtown Pinckney . I used to go with my son Kevin, but he is in college at Utah State, so I am emailing him some photos. I saw Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, Team Roping, etc. and most of all, I enjoyed the country music. I look forward to returning next year.





Kathy Toth & Team
Real Estate One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Copyright © KT & Associates 2006. All full copyright rights are reserved by KT & Associates. Other bloggers and journalists are allowed to
excerpt and link to posts(as is common with bloggers,) as full credit/attribution is given to
Kathy Toth and Team at http://annarborrealestate.blogspot.com.